Wednesday, August 15, 2007

PSLE Oral on 16 Aug and 17 Aug 2007

Please take note that there will be no school on 16 and 17 Aug 2007 as PSLE Oral will be conducted on both days. I have just passed your child a letter from the school informing you about this. I have to apologise for not giving it sooner as I was on childcare leave yesterday.
Please return the acknowledgement slip to me next Monday, 20 August 2007.

As it is going to be a long break, I have given the children homework, English worksheet -Unit 11 worksheet. Please ensure that they read the instructions before completing the different sections. I will not be giving any Mathematics homework, as I think they should revise through the topics previously taught.


A gentle reminder:

* English Test next Wednesday, 22 August.
* Return Zoo consent form (if have not done so yet) on 20 August.
* Return Acknowledgement form regarding school holidays due to PSLE Oral on 20 August.
* English Spelling 12.1 Next Monday, 20 August.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: