Good morning !
I did not know the power of blogging until I received comments from a few parents. Thanks for your support and help. I did not even know there is such a thing known as feed burner. In fact, there are quite a few terms related to blogging that sound greek to me!
I have already linked my blog to a feedburner already. So now everyone can access my blog more easily and give me your comments. Especially to the more IT-savy parents, your valued feedback on how to improve this blog would be good.
Thanks again and have a great weekend ahead!
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Mdm Heng
Thanks for effort it's really thoughtful of you. Will do our part to check from time to time. it'll be good to let the children check as well to ensure that they have filed and updated their work too.
Cheers :-)
Cindy Wong
Post a Comment