Friday, October 5, 2007

Homework for the weekend...

I have finally returned all marked and completed worksheets, together with English and Maths file to the pupils. They can take their time to complete their corrections as I have given them a few pieces of homework assignment to complete this weekend. They need to bring their filed and corrected worksheets to school at the end of next week 11 October 2007, Thursday for checking.

There will be English Test 8 next Monday, 8 October 2007, based on unit 14 only.

Homework for this weekend include :
1. Unit 14 WS (Complete the written expression 1st, can also complete the rest of the unit ws).
2. Maths Workbook 1B Part 2, Pg 109-120 (Revision 2)

Till the next update, take care.

2 comments:

MrsEng said...

hope there will be more revision ws given b4 exam

Class 1.7 said...

There definitely will be more worksheets. I am worried whether the kids can cope with the massive amount of work. As there will be 1 week (due to Hari Raya and PSLE marking) break from school, I will try and give out most of the worksheets by this coming week. And will try to go through. If not possible, will provide answer key for parents to go through.
Thanks for your feedback.