Monday, October 8, 2007

Practice Papers for the week...

Hi...

The pupils have completed their Maths Workbook 1B Part 2. Most of them have completed their corrections and I have marked them. There are a few of them who need to bring the book back for marking of corrections. The rest of the class can keep their Maths workbook at home.

They can also keep their Maths and English files at home until I call for it. Any worksheets that I finished marking will be returned to them so that they can complete their corrections. They can bring back the corrected worksheets the next day for marking.

The practice paper will be given out this week. Please ask your child to revise through the relevant topics for both subjects. They can refer to the Mid year exam (SA1) and the practice paper 1. It will be conducted in an exam-related environment.

English Practice Paper 2 -9 Oct 2007 (Tues), 1hr 30 min

Maths Practice Paper 2 - 10 OCt 2007 (Wed), 1hr 15 min

English Practice Paper 3- 11 Oct 2007 (Thurs), 1hr 30 min

Till the next update, take care.

No comments: