Tuesday, November 13, 2007

P1 Prize Giving Presentation cum Drama Performance

Hi.

The P1 prize giving presentation will be held tomorrow, 14 November 2007 at 1.15p.m. All parents are invited to attend tomorrow.


Congratulation to prize winners from P1.7!

They are :

Top 10%

2nd in the level - Vanessa Kang

Not in order of merit - Bernicia Chen ,Jolin Wong

Best In English - Annette Poh

Best in Maths - Vanessa Kang

Best in Progress Award (3 in every class) - Des'ree Yap, Nur Nadia, Yoong Keng Xun

(There are quite a few pupils who improved, however only 3 awards are offered for each class by the school)

All pupils can go home with their parents after the prize presentation, if they wish to. However, pupils whose parents will not be attending the presentation need to stay on in school.

This December holidays in a good time to revise through P1 work, especially the weaker topics. I will not be giving homework, as I believe it is a time of rest for them. I will just give them a list of words and phrases to use in composition writing by the end of this week. This will be useful for those of you who want to prepare your child for P2 during the holidays. I will be referring to this list in P2 in 2008. I will also add on more words and phrases relevant to their level next year.

By the way, I have just returned their result slips and portfolio to your children today. Please sign on the slip and return for checking on Thursday.



As you know, the whole P1 level will be putting up a drama performance after the prize presentation. Do keep a lookout for your child on stage.



All pupils from P1.7 will be be promoted to P2.7 next year. I will continue to be their form teacher.



I would like to take this chance to thank all parents for giving me support throughout this year. I hope we can continue to work together for the benefit for your child.



Good night!



(P.S. Do keep posted to this blog. If I come across any interesting materials relevant to education during the holidays, I will include in my blog.)

1 comment:

MrsEng said...

congrats to all prize winners. especially the best in progress award prize, it is a great encouragement to those who are weaker to do better in studies. again CONGRATS to all and THANK YOU mdm Heng