Hi all.
So sorry I have not written any blog entries. My kids were not well and was busy.
So how's your holiday with your kid(s)? Before I go on, I would like to wish everyone a belated x'mas and a happy new year in 2008!
The 1st week of term 1 we would normally be handling housekeeping matters, administrative matters and target setting for the kids. In the meantime, I would also be collecting the following books and files during 1st week of school, to be kept in class so that their school bags would be lightened :
* In step activity book 2A
*Maths workbook 2A Part 1
* Spelling exercise book
*Social Studies file(Green)
*Social Studies Activity Book 1
*English file & fastener (Red)
*Maths file & fastener (Blue)
As and when there are important matters that require your assistance, I will keep all of you informed.
Remind your child to bring a notebook to take note of important information.
In the meantime, enjoy the rest of the school holidays.
HAPPY NEW YEAR !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks for the updates and Happy New Year 2008.
Post a Comment