Hi.
The pupils seemed well-adjusted on their 1st day of school yesterday. Their classroom is now located on the 2nd level, next to the Oasis(Techers' pantry).
For the 1st week(2Jan to 4 Jan), the timetable will be suspended. The time will be used for admin matter, goal setting and decorating the classroom.
The normal timetable will resume next week, I have already given them the timetable yesterday.
I have given the pupils a student detail form. Please check the details,make amendment(if any) and both parents are to sign in red ink.
I have told the pupils to bring their art materials. The list has been written in the learning journey 2008, which was given to them yesterday.
I have also given a them a letter from the school stating the change of dismissal time every Friday. The dismissal time is 6pm instead of 530pm.
Will keep updating . Thanks for yur cooperation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
understandably the first few weeks of school will be busiest for teachers. appreciate your time to keep us update of the going....
Post a Comment