Friday, October 12, 2007

Homework for the one week break next week...

I have given the pupils 2 pieces of homework :

- Another set of Maths Practice Paper
(Please ensure that they complete within 1 hr 15 mins limit)

-Maths Worksheet -Story Sums

Please complete and return for marking 22 October 2007, Monday(When the pupils come back to school)

When they come back on 22 October, they do not need to bring English and Maths textbooks and workbooks. They also do not need to bring their English and Maths files.

They only need to bring their spelling exercise book,their writing and colouring materials plus the homework. I do not know about the other subjects.

I will be revising through the common mistakes made by most of the pupils.

Happy revising and do rest well too.

Take care.

* For those pupils who were absent prior to today, I have given them the remaining worksheets and practice papers. Please complete them and return on 22 October. Please ensure that the practice papers are completed within the stipulated time(English paper - 1hr 30 mins; Maths paper - 1hr 15 mins)

1 comment: